Pages

04 August 2011

Dear Readers "sex blog" or "sexy blogger"

I received a note from Callie to say that she had nominated my blog in the "nominations for the sexiest bloggers of 2011 as can be found on betweenmysheets HERE

I feel rather shocked but rather honoured, that someone has taken the time to nominate my blog, and although it hasn't been running for a full year as yet, it does say that nominations will be considered for those who have been going for less than that. 

Now, I blog for myself, it is my outlet and a place I can write freely about so many different things.

But my little home on the net also has some followers, and a lot of people read without following physically on the blog, and it always surprises me when I see the stats for the blog and the thousands of views that it has had even in the short space of time it has been going.  It seems that many aren't brave enough to comment, (come on people don't be shy!) and  although I always appreciate the comments that are left  ~ it gives me further food for thought as well as being appreciated.

So, thank you to Callie for your nomination, I feel really honoured and thank you for your own comments about my writing, about the content of my blog.  It is always so nice to receive feedback and to know that someone gets it, understands it but also relates is always pleasing to know. 

So, as a shameless plug LOL if anyone else enjoys what you read here, and want to take a couple of moments to pop along and nominate my own little home on the net, then please do :) it will be appreciated.

You can go and nominate via this link HERE

and thank you to anyone who does *smiles** 

the URL for this site is of course http://shewhomakestherules.blogspot.com/





1 comment: