Pages

31 January 2013

Patience

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.  Margaret Thatcher.

There are lots of things that she has said, that I would not agree with, but this.


This is something that I definitely do.

I agree. I relate.

Patience.

Not always an easy thing to have.  I am not always the most patient of people.  But, it is something that I have been for a long while.  Something I am being until I get my own way in the end.  Because, I will.  One way or another.  

A lot of people say "All good things come to those who wait" - and yes, that maybe true too - but we have to be patient.  We have to wait, things will happen when they happen, if they are meant to happen.  We can manipulate things, we can urge things along . . .but I am patient.  I am being patient.

But I will get my own way in the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment