Pages

26 February 2021

Time will tell


There's a song, that for some reason I have heard lots recently. 

It reminds me of you. 

It plays over in my mind, or should I say, that one particular verse plays over in my mind, just as the visions and thoughts about you do too.

Thoughts of you creep into my thoughts, often at the most inopportune moments.  

At times that my focus should really be elsewhere.

But then, those thoughts of you bring a smile.

I wonder if the thoughts will ever play out in the reality.  I wonder if they will ever see the light of day outside the depths of my mind.

I guess time will tell.

And while the song and some of the words are beautiful, I hope that the story that sits behind the lyrics is not of how the reality will be. 

I guess time will tell.









1 comment: