Pages

18 June 2013

May not be easy . . .BUT

IT may not be easy, turning the pages - taking the step.  

I know that in what I wrote HERE  that it may have come across in my words that I didn't want to turn the pages, that I was happy to stay where I was . . .where I am.  That I am not willing, wanting, or desiring to take a step.

I didn't mean that at all. 

I know that I want to turn the pages, change the shoes, the story to create and unfurl, for things to be different.  To take that step and many beyond it.   In the words of Martin Luther King "You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."

It doesn't mean it isn't a big step - it is!  But knowing it is a big step doesn't mean that I do not want to take it.

I do.

And that I am very sure about.






1 comment:

  1. Dearest Kat,

    Things are never easy as you well know. Sometimes though, things, or more so people are certainly not what they seem. Even if they are not, do not hesitate in turning those pages, changing those shoes. There will be a reason for climbing the staircase and what will be there as you do!

    Yours, as always A x

    ReplyDelete