Pages

11 July 2013

Flowers . . .



For my flowers.  I thank you!

They are simply beautiful and lovely and sweet.  Just like you, the person who sent them to me.  

It means a lot, that you asked for certain flowers to be included because you know how much I love them and their personal significance, but also that you asked for certain flowers to be omitted - the note that you sent did show to me just how much you'd taken on board, the things that you remembered of the things that we had talked about.

So, I thank you, sincerely, for your thoughtful care, for your very good memory and for a wonderful surprise - they are very special.

They have made my day.   

*YOU* have made my day.  

*smiles*

Thank you!






1 comment:

  1. You, my dear Kat, are most welcome.

    Yours, as always, A x

    ReplyDelete