Pages

02 August 2011

My Response II ~ Just one big cock!

Dear send_lots_of_cock_pics

Would you walk up to someone you hadn't met before and show them your cock?

I am sure (or at least I would hope) that your answer to that question would be a resounding NO!

So, with that in mind, why do you think it should be any different, that your first contact to me, should involve sending lots of pictures of your cock! 

Is it supposed to interest me? please me? impress me?

It does absolutely none of those things.

Did I ask for them? Do I want to see them? Am I interested in them?

No, no AND no!

I have absolutely no interest in your cock or what you want ME to do to it.  I have absolutely no wish to know what anyone else has done to it.  And neither do I have any desire to do anything to it, or to you for that matter.  And if I did, it would be my choice what it was, not because you had told me that was what I was going to do.

It doesn't work that way. 

You, or your cock, are of no interest to me whatsoever.

I like smart men.

Smart men who are fully able to read a profile, to read what I have taken the time to write, who are able to take the time to introduce themselves and make polite, respectful contact.  You haven't been smart enough to do any of that, instead, you thought you would message me your cock thinking that it would be of such interest.

It isn't.

It couldn't have been further from being smart if you'd tried.

In fact, it isn't so much about your cock, but more so of how you have behaved like one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment