Pages

27 March 2017

Oh, how I want



Oh, how I want
you.
Stripped naked
so I can cover you with
my hands, my body
my mouth.
Oh, how I want
to trace each line of
your body,
feeling you
shiver,
feeling you
relax under the touch
of my fingers,
of my
tongue.
Oh, how I want to
hear the
sharp intake of breath
as I lean in covering
your mouth with my own,
to feel your lips
pressed against mine,
drawing you in to the warmth
of my mouth,
deeper and closer.
Oh, how I want
to taste every last
part of you,
to touch you,
hold you
and feel you as
I devour.
Tangling in a closeness
of a passionate
kiss.

Oh, how I want YOU.





3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Kat.

    This is very, very hot.

    Thank you for sharing this passionate passage with us.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fur sissy! Occasionally a simple thought comes into my head and I just let the thoughts go....

      Best, Kat

      Delete
    2. It is beautiful and natural when it happens that way. Pure emotion bleeds onto the page.

      Take care.

      Delete